Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday/Dying to Read

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on....

I'm going to start doing my own spin on the same and call it Dying to Read so that it includes books that have already been released which I've not gotten around to reading.


US Cover
UK Cover


Blurb:
In the land of Sempera, time is extracted from blood and used as payment. Jules Ember and her father were once servants at Everless, the wealthy Gerling family’s estate, but were cast out after of a fateful accident a decade ago. Now, Jules’s father is reaching his last hour, and she will do anything to save him. Desperate to earn time, she arrives at the palace as it prepares for a royal wedding, ready to begin her search into childhood secrets that she once believed to be no more than myths. As she uncovers lost truths, Jules spirals deeper into a past she hardly recognizes, and faces an ancient and dangerous foe who threatens her future and the future of time itself.

Expected publication: January 2nd 2018
Why I'm Looking Forward to This Book?

 Because the premise reminds of the film In Time. While I enjoyed the film, I thought the premise had so much more potential. I hope the book uses the premise well and makes something substantial out of it.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?



2 comments:

  1. I hadn’t heard of this book before your post but it sounds so good!! And this might be the first time the U.K. cover is nicer than the US cover so I’m definitely adding that to my beg! Awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the opposite with regards to the cover but both are pretty so you can't really go wrong

      Delete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...