Saturday, October 28, 2017

New TV Series Review RoundUp: October 2017

I watch a lot of television especially when my academic load gets too hectic for me to read. I thought I would do mini reviews of all the new television series(or new seasons) I've been watching this month:


DO NOT MISS!

The Good Doctor
Synopsis:
Shaun Murphy, a young autistic surgeon who has savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join the surgical unit at the prestigious San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital -- a move strongly supported by his mentor, Dr. Aaron Glassman. Having survived a troubled childhood, Shaun is alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, but he finds his niche using his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.

My Review:
I am obsessed with this series. I remember when it is airing and I wait to see what will happen next. The actor who plays the protagonist is great at getting across the innocence and the arrogance of the character. While I'm not extremely impressed with the supporting cast, I love their dynamic with Shawn. Basically the story is like warm hot chocolate that warms you from the inside.

Strong Girl Bong-Soon



Synopsis: 
A woman born with superhuman strength is hired by the CEO of a gaming company, to be his bodyguard.

Streaming on: Netflix

Original Language: Korean

My Review:
This is the first K-drama I finished and it is such fun! Story wise it is weak but I love the characters and the actors. Especially the CEO and how he fangirls over Bong-Soon.


SERIES I CANNOT DROP

Grey's Anatomy

Synopsis
The medical drama series focuses on a group of doctors at a hospital in Seattle, including several who began their careers at the facility as interns. One of the doctors and the show's namesake, Meredith Grey, is the daughter of a famous surgeon. She struggles to maintain relationships with her colleagues, particularly the hospital's one-time chief of surgery, Richard Webber, due to a pre-existing relationship between them -- Webber and Meredith's mother had a personal relationship when Meredith was young.

My Review
I'm a huge Grey's Anatomy fan and I loved the season 14 premier, I like the direction the show seems to be going in and the new love interest introduced for Arizona. 




My favourite TUMBLR PIC

Bong Soon
The Good Doctor

Bong Soon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...