Sunday, June 17, 2012

Excerpt from Storm by Brigid Kemmerer


A feature on this blog in which I highlight books that 
 people may  have never heard of.They could be by Indie authors or just books that were released but didn't leave a mark.They could even be books that are yet to be released.

This time I'm featuring..



I have the entire chapter 1 sneak peak for you today :)



If You can't see the reader above .. go to this link: 


INTERESTED YET? The first chapter had reeled me in..Hope it reeled you in too!

Buy the Book:



I loved this book so much that even though this book wasn't below $10 in Book Depository I'm offering a KINDLE VERSION in my 500 followers giveaway!

 BOOK #2 in the series is also up for grabs in the giveaway :)



7 comments:

  1. That chapter was really good! Need to read more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to read this series!!!! I've heard nothing but amazing things, and now that I've had a little taste for myself I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing the first chapter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an awesome series and I liked that first chapter! Definitely one I'll be looking for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book. Definitely one of the best book of 2012 :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that first chapter & for sure adding this to my TBR pile.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this excerpt! I was just wondering what to read... :) Just started following too!

    See you around!
    Emily
    @ http://anythinginfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an exciting taster and a fantastic excerpt - thank you! I am now definately adding this new title to my to-read list, as it sounds fantastic. I was glued to the screen throughout and now i am left wanting to know & read more. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...