Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday(10)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on...
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1)
by Jennifer Estep
Mark as to-read on goodreads
My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy — a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest.
But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I'm determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why—especially since I should have been the one who died. . .



Expected Publication:July 26 2011 by Kensington Publishing Corporation
Good news for internationals this book is available for Kindle pre-order here!

I'm a huge fan of books that are about schools with extraordinary students.I also like this line a LOT

"where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword ".


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEDNESDAY?


I'm also representing Puck in the YA crush tournament! So don't forget to head over to http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/  TODAY to vote for PUCK!!!!





7 comments:

  1. Love the blurb and love the name "Mythos". Great pick! Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this around a lot lately, looks good. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh sounds like a great book! *adds to-read shelf*

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this concept! I agree about the schools with extraordinary students: they make for fun reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I've been hearing good things about this one! It sounds amazing. I've added this to my wishlist! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, if you're a fan of books with extraordinary students in school, perhaps you should also check out Delcroix Academy by Inara Scott. I thought that was a pretty entertaining read.

    This also reminds me of the Vampire Academy series - at least the part about the students kicking ass and her (probable) romance with the guy who's the deadliest. I like the sound of the book, but I don't like that the synopsis is written in first person. That tends to throw me off a bit. Great choice though :). Thanks for sharing this one with us! I'll have to add it to my to-read list!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Christina: DO NOT PICK UP VAMPIRE ACADEMY!IT IS BAD NEWS!

    Delcroix Academy sounds very interesting!I want!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...