Friday, July 29, 2011

Hunger Games Movie Update:First look at the GUYS(with makeup/costume)

Thanks to this article.I discovered that Entertainment Weekly had a new issue I had a special interest in....
You all must be knowing that
This guy
was Peeta(I know he's not blonde!HOW COULD THEY!)
and 
This guy
was Gale(Yes,he's blonde and no I have not got the actors mixed up)

But this picture has given me hope....
Now that's what I'm talking about!Finally their hair colours have been fixed and they look how they're supposed to look!I still don't think Peeta looks like Peeta but it's definitely better than what I expected.

I also got a LOT OF EXCLUSIVE PICS from HGgirlonfire

I really like these 2 pics(above and below)




WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...